- How often should I see a dentist?
Our office and the American Dental Association recommend visiting the dentist for a check-up and professional cleaning at least twice a year.
- What should I expect during my appointment?
First, your patient forms will be processed and verified. We will then perform a thorough examination and screening of your mouth, and we will take X-rays of your teeth. Next, our dentist will provide a diagnosis and recommend any suitable treatment options to care for your smile.
- What is “painless dentistry”?
Painless dentistry ensures that your experience at United Dental Group is as stress-free and pain-free as possible. When appropriate, we can discuss treatment options that can care for your smile with minimal pain, ultimately providing dental care that is the most comfortable for you.
- What if I have an emergency?
Emergencies can be stressful, but they are a part of life. If you have a dental emergency, it is important that you call our dental practice right away, and we will find a time for you to come to our office as soon as possible. If you need to call us after hours, over the weekend, or during holidays, please contact our office to receive our dentist’s emergency contact number.
- Are payment plans available for my dental treatment?
Yes. At United Dental Group, we accept several different types of dental insurance, and we will happily process your claims. We offer a low-interest-rate payment plan, and we also accept payments made with most major credit cards, cash, checks and CareCredit.
- Can the dentist whiten my teeth?
We offer several methods for bleaching patients’ teeth: in-office and overnight/daily.
- An in-office bleaching treatment generally lasts one-and-a-half to two hours; you can read or relax during the treatment.
- For overnight bleaching, we make an impression of your teeth and create a mouth guard that fits your bite. Each night, you fill the mouth guard with a small amount of bleaching gel and wear it overnight or for a few hours during the day. The overnight bleaching process takes approximately two weeks.
We recommend only whitening your teeth with the advice and supervision of a dentist. You will have more predictable results, professional materials, and safe techniques.